Answered By: Jan Rice Last Updated: Jul 21, 2016 Views: 37
To buy textbooks through the College's online Bookstore, follow these steps:
- Go to the College website: www.bryanhealth.com/CollegeofHealthSciences
- Look for a Quick Link to the Bookstore ("Order your textbooks") OR use the links to the left of the page: Current students / Bookstore
- From the Bookstore page, click on "Order your books"
- The next step involves the way in which you are going to pay for the textbooks:
- Credit card or PayPal: click on the Continue button to the left of the screen. Be prepared to enter your credit card number.
- If you are using Student Financial Aid to pay for your textbooks:
- You will need to enter your Student ID and the Voucher ID that the College Financial Aid department will email to you.
- Click on the Continue button to the right of the screen
- Select the Term for which you are buying textbooks
- Select the program of the course(s) that you are taking [note: GEN ED includes humanities, social sciences, math, economics, management, physical education courses; BIOMED includes the "hard" science courses]
- Click in the box next to the course in which you are enrolled
- The course details show the REQUIRED textbooks and Optional books recommended by the course faculty. You MUST purchase required books; it is your choice whether or not to purchase optional books.
- Make careful decisions about which version of a textbook you purchase. There may be options for new, used, electronic. Be aware that used books aren't always a good option and that some electronic versions of books have licensing requirements that may restrict your use of the book. When in doubt contact the faculty member to see what they would recommend.
NOTE: There have been reported problems accessing Textbook Ordering from College computers -- we suspect a pop-up blocker problem. If at all possible use a laptop from within the College or access the Bookstore from off-campus. We apologize for the inconvenience.