Answered By: Jan Rice Last Updated: Dec 01, 2015 Views: 37
Answered By: Jan Rice
Last Updated: Dec 01, 2015 Views: 37
- Go to the Library homepage / Find box / Databases link. Click on the "M" and then click on Micromedex.
- On the "Micromedex Solutions" screen, click on the Micromedex box to the right of the screen
- On the Micromedex main pages bottom right corner, is a Download Mobile Apps box. Click on that.
- The page that opens gives you the passwords for the 3 different Micromedex apps. When your app store asks for payment, you can enter our institutional passwords.
- The Micromedex passwords change quarterly, so you will need to come back to this page to get updated passwords